Monday, April 12, 2010

SECRETARY OF STATE

TORY VANDERSHICK

What quote represents you? “They used to call me Anal Girl…” –500 Days of Summer
What makes you the best candidate? “Because I’m a perfectionist, I am
really organized, which is necessary for a fair election—No sneaking in ballots.
How would you best describe your personality? “Personable perfectionist”
What do you think about HB 207 (hobos in MT) “I like stray cats and dogs, but if it feeds the hobos…..”





NILE GANNON

Q: What do you think about changing the drop out age for high school to 18?
A: I support staying in school but you can’t change peoples feelings if
they really don’t want to be in school. Even if you kept the people in school till they were 18 they may not try.
Q: What is your political party and why?
A: Democratic, I feel like my views about progress are similar. I do share some Republican views too, I do hunt and I like guns.
Q: What is your least favorite sport and why?
A: None I like all sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment