Monday, May 11, 2009

Super Party founder takes a Sharp Right, Admits Bill Fraud

Jordan Minnick

Senator Damon Eastman, infamous founder and member of the Super Party (now Super Dance Party Party), has changed party lines to join the Republicans. In attempt to fully pledge commitment to the GOP, the senator would also like to make it known that his bill supporting stem cell research was stolen. The content was taken from a previous session and mildly tailored. Eastman admits his wrong-doing in this action, but would mostly like to not be accredited with the liberal view on stem cell research.
The big question now lies: is this an irrational decision or a smart political move? Senator Eastman remarks: “I think it’s a smart political move. I think it will turn out great for the Republican Party, with my youth and expertise. The Republican Party is a strong party with the sent majority and I feel that with my four years of experience I can help them regain the power they once had.”
Ready or not, Republicans, Eastman has seen the bright, right light. His move is solid, and he won’t be going back to his liberal ways…at least for the remaining time of this Youth Ledge session. But are the Republicans going to welcome Eastman with open arms? They just might. Republican senator Dillon Gruber comments, “I think it’s finally his come around.”

No comments:

Post a Comment