Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An Editorial Conveying a Convincing Argument To Be Read by You, The Reader

By: Chris Hulet
As a lobbyist editorial, I am not likely going to be read. This poses a problem for myself, seeing as it’s the purpose and intent of the written word, and being composed of them, my composite goal as well.
The sad truth of the matter is that there isn’t much of an argument to be made. From what I understand, most lobbyists write these as a means to get in a final word on a committee decision, and since complaining is in, you can assume that a good deal of editorials will be written to whine and gripe about a bill being killed, which at this point would really be moot (which is also the state of any discussion on whether I should be read or not, seeing as I already have been.)

No comments:

Post a Comment