Monday, May 11, 2009

S.O.S.’s Questionable Chicago Connections

S.O.S.’s Questionable Chicago Connections
Jordan Minnick

You may know current Secretary of State, Nathan Murphy. What you may not know is his dubious background. He has ties to one of the most crooked cities of politics: Chicago. The question is, will Murphy strive for greatness, like President Obama, or slime around like the now-infamous Blagojevich?
In technical terms, you might say that Murphy is actually from Chicago, as both of his parents are from the immediate area. For politicians today, the Windy City, known for the graveyard vote, is not a steadfast testimonial. Sure, there may not be proof of suspicious political actions on Murphy’s behalf, but the truth is bound to come out.
As of recent, some peculiar things have come to the public’s attention concerning our SOS. One is Murphy’s bill to ban atheism in Montana. Another is his strictly female office. Questionable? Perhaps. For first-hand verification, I talked to Assistant Secretary of State Ali Pelletier.

Has Secretary of State Murphy shown any political fraudulence?
I am afraid of the personal welfare of myself and my family to answer that question.

Do you believe he won his candidacy fair last year?
He has people in high places. I don’t know if I should be answering this.

How about his demeanor? I mean, he’s pretty shady, right?
Um. Yeah I guess you could call it shady, if by shady you mean corrupt, crooked politician.

No comments:

Post a Comment