Monday, April 12, 2010

SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

MONTE COLE

Q: Why do you belong to the Green Party?
A: “The environment is extremely important, and that’s what the Green Party is about, really. I support anything for the environment.”
Q: How do you feel about the bill to repeal the MT Clean Indoor Air Act?
A: “Well it’s a health hazard, but there’s also the issue of personal liberty. But I am for keeping it.”
Q: Do you like fish?
A:“I definitely eat fish more than any other meat, because they feel less and all that.”

SEAN DOWNEY

Q: You were a reporter last year. Why are you running for Speaker of the House this year?
A: Well…I saw Bert Martin last year, and I thought what he was doing looked like a lot more fun than what I had been. There’s more of a political influence in the Speaker of the House because there’s more people involved.
Q: You have a twin brother who is running for President of the Senate. Who has the better looks?
A: Me. I’ve get great style, and I know how to manipulate myself to look good. When I was younger, I spiked my hair.
Q: What do you plan to do as Speaker of the House?
A: I plan to lead! I’m really good in front of people.
Q: House bill #208 requires citizens to “Remove all clothes only once a year on Statewide Nakey Day.” Anyone that fails to do so “will be stripped of all garments and thrown into prison.” What is your view on this bill?
A: My birthday is on August 22nd and I’ve already been in my birthday suit. I don’t plan to do it again.

ALSO IVY NEIFFER IS RUNNING FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment