Monday, April 12, 2010

PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE

RYAN DOWNEY

Question: What do you think of your brother running for speaker of the house?
Answer: “I think it will be funny to see. I heard what he is doing is full of surprises.”
Question: Why do you think you would be a good candidate for president of senate?
Answer: “Because I am a B.A. like that. I do have some political experience
and I think I would bring a lot of fun to the senate.”
Question: Who is your favorite super hero?
Answer: “Batman because he has an awesome car”
Question: Who is taller, you or your twin brother?
Answer: “Me, by 2 or 3 inches”

NATHAN SNOW

Q1. What do you think of Bill 324: An act requiring Montana Students to study and be fluent in two foreign languages by the end of high school.
“I approve.” Nathan says this bill is an “excellent idea to be exposed to extra languages during first through eigth-grade.” He also believes that
the U.S. is “behind the rest of the world” and that “no country knows only their languages.”
Q2. What is the best part of Youth Legislature?
“Well it’s only my first year in this, so I can’t really tell.” But Nathan
can tell that he is “having fun.”
Q3. If you had to get one piercing where would it be?
Nathan first asked the room for their opinion, being in the pressroom,
but then decided he wouldn’t be able to do a lip ring but would instead
go for the ear.
Q4. What is your favorite gaming console and game?
Nathan answered with the XBOX360, but then stated “Well, I liked
zombie killing games, definitely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment