Monday, April 12, 2010

GOVERNOR AND LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR

MORGAN SMITH

Q: What Party are you representing?
A: “Super Dance Party”
Q: What do you think of your running mate?
A: “He makes a swell sign.”
Q: What is your opinion on the bill proposing to add a sales tax in MT?
A:“I strongly disagree.”
Q:High Five or Low Five?
A: “High, the Saturday Night Live one where you point to it.”





PJ DOWNEY

Q: What do you think of your running mate?
A: “She’s really nice and a great leader.”
Q: What do you think of the bill suggesting a 3rd DUI to be a federal offense?
A: “Defi nitely a good idea.” He thinks it will protect citizens because someone who repeatedly drives drunk is dangerous to everyone.
Q: How do you feel about your 3rd grade teacher?
A: “I only remember my 1st grade teacher. She was nice. She retired after I had her…I don’t know if that had anything to do with me…”

Edward Johnson and Eric Vonn

1. What is your opinion on Chuck Norris? What is your favorite joke about Chuck Norris?
Chuck Norris is a beast. If God came down to Earth and asked Chuck Norris to take his spot, Chuck Norris would say no because he’s Chuck Norris. (Edward Johnson).
2. What is your stance on Obama’s healthcare bill?
I think it was passed in haste and there was not enough consultation with the people. Even though Obama didn’t mean to, he may have caused more harm by passing it so quickly, only time will tell. I think that the healthcare did need a change but not one that was so quick and one that was closed to the public opinion. (Edward Johnson).
3. What is your opinion on using phones while driving both in terms of calling and texting?
I feel that texting should be illegal but I think that people are responsible
enough to punch a few keys and talk to someone, talking is okay. (Eric Vann).

No comments:

Post a Comment